Tobii Pro Fusion is a screen-based eye tracker that captures gaze data at speeds up to 250 Hz. Our next generation of compact high-performance eye trackers, this powerful research system supports from fixation to saccade based research outside of the lab.
What’s new in a compact format:
- More detailed data with sampling frequencies of up to 250 Hz.
- More tolerance for head movement with two new eye tracking cameras and improved eye tracking algorithms.
- No external processing unit required which ensures timing consistency as the data is processed autonomously in three internal processors.
- Support for new PC ports: USB Type-C.
- Pupil size data reported at the selected sampling rate.
- Eye images provided.
See more details in Tobii Pro Fusion Brochure