For rapid screening, early detection and longitudinal evaluation of sensory dysfunction associated with disease and occupational injury
The VSA-3000 quantifies vibratory perception thresholds to evaluate peripheral nerves and somatosensory pathways. This quantitative assessment of large-caliber, A-beta sensory nerve fiber function is available as a stand-alone unit, or can be used together with the TSA-II NeuroSensory Analyzer.
The VSA-3000 includes hand and foot support vibratory stimulators, Operating Software and Accessories.
The Vibratory Stimulator is built into an ergonomically designed, comfortable and easy-to-use platform for the foot or the hand. An optional hand-held vibratory stimulator, with 1.5-meter cable for testing of trunk, face and other body sites, offers flexibility and easy access to other sites.
- Automated test procedure requiring no technical expertise
- Quick test, typically between 5 and 10 minutes
- Color, graphic report generation with automated data summary conclusions
- Automated comparison with age-matched normative data
- Data management for over 30,000 tests
- Intuitive data export function to popular software program formats
- Various test methods (Limits, Levels and Manual)
- Factory installed default protocols for immediate clinical use
- Randomized and null (dummy) stimulus options for single & double blind procedures
- Accurate results presentation in micrometers (10-4 cm)
- Linear and reproducible stimuli
Useful in monitoring, treating and testing in:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lumbar radiculopathies
- Peripheral and compression neuropathies
- Female Sexual dysfunction