Sonicaid Dawes-Redman CTG Analysis is a unique software tool, which provides a numeric analysis of the CTG trace and a robust interpretation based on the world-renowned Dawes-Redman Criteria.
This is the result of the largest study of its type ever undertaken, conducted by Professors Dawes, Redman et al, at Oxford University.
WHY IS IT NEEDED?
- Because the traditional approach of assessing a trace by eye is based on highly subjective, opinion. This has repeatedly been shown to be a major problem.
- Because communication based on subjective opinion (“It looks a bit flat”), has also been shown to be associated with poor outcomes.
- Because training is often very limited
- Dawes-Redman Analysis can help by improving outcomes.
- It is a powerful aid to pregnancy management and has the potential to avoid poor outcomes.
- With results in as little as 10 minutes it can speed up the time taken to perform CTGs.