A screen-based eye tracker which captures gaze data at 60 Hz and is designed for fixation-based studies. This easy-to-use, robust research system is an ideal entry point for those considering beginning eye tracking research or those wishing to take their eye tracking research out of the lab environment.
Easily collect data outside the lab
Pro Nano is designed for use with smaller screens providing a
compact, fully-portable research solution. Present your stimuli on a
Windows laptop or Windows tablet for data collection in authentic
research environments. Bring your portable lab to universities,
hospitals and public places – wherever your participants are.
The ability to track virtually anyone, as well as the simple setup and
configuration, makes the system perfect for running studies efficiently
outside the lab.
- attaches easily with supplied mounting plates on various screens.
- offers fully embedded processing of eye tracking data.
- connects via a USB 2.0 port directly to your computer.
- calibrates participants quickly.
Track almost anyone with quality data
The system’s very high accuracy and proven vast tracking capabilities
in many conditions offers a reliable solution for field tests involving
large population samples and teaching contexts.
- Extremely robust tracking capabilities, regardless of ethnicity or corrective lenses
- Tolerance for head movements and varied lighting conditions
- Eyes are detected instantly with minimal data loss during blinks when participants look away
- Pupil data is captured at the same sampling rate as the gaze data
See more details in the Technical Specification Leaflet.