Dopplex DR5 is a unique vascular reporting software package for use in conjunction with the Dopplex DMX, ATP and ABI kits.
It allows real time visualisation of waveforms on a PC and stored for reviewing, archiving and printing. Traces can also be transferred from the DMX memory card.
Key features of DR5 include:
- Upper and lower limb arterial pressure and flow studies.
- Lower limb venous studies.
- Extra-cranial blood flow studies.
- Penile pressure and flow studies.
- Podiatry and chiropody studies.
- Pre/post-operative studies.
- Surgical studies with flow calculations (V5.1).
- Doppler waveform parameter calculations (V5.1).
- Toe pressure studies.
- Digital waveforms.
Integrated PDF Generator
- Final reports can be saved as a PDF file and transferred to external EPR systems.
- Mixed modality profiles can be printed on a single report. e.g. arterial, venous and PPG.
DR5 is typically installed as a standalone desktop application although it can be configured to share the database with other DR5 installations. It can also be configured to work with an existing SQL database as part of a ‘hub and spoke’ network making it ideal for hospitals, clinics and GP practices. DR5 runs on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.