Complete range of standard and specialized fluid-filled catheters designed with optimized flexibility to ensure patient comfort during catheterization.
Abdominal Pressure Catheters
Abdominal catheters measure pressures in the rectum or vagina during filling and voiding pressure studies for urodynamics.
- Single and dual lumen, closed balloon catheters available with purging capabilities make it quick and easy to clear the balloon of air. Single lumen, split balloon catheters available for easier set-up.
Cystometry / Pressure Flow Catheters
Dual lumen bladder catheters measure pressure in the bladder during filling and pressure flow studies.
- Separate lumen for filling and measuring bladder pressure during cystometry and pressure flow studies. Options include straight, coudé or pigtail tip catheters, with or without radiopaque markers.
Cystometry / Urethral Pressure Profile Catheters
Dual and triple lumen catheters measure bladder and urethral pressures during filling and pressure flow studies.
- Separate lumen for filling and measuring bladder and urethral pressures during cystometry and pressure flow studies. Options include straight, or coudé catheters, with or without radiopaque markers.
Urodynamics catheters designed specifically for pediatric patients.
- Includes catheters with smaller diameters and shorter catheters.
- Single lumen catheters for filling the bladder.
Bladder Pressure Catheters
- Single lumen catheters for bladder pressure measurements.