HYDROGENIUS is a compact and portable hydrogen breath monitor, used for Hydrogen Breath Testing and measures hydrogen levels in expired breath.
HYDROGENIUS is a breath monitor used for Hydrogen Breath Testing (HBT) and measures hydrogen (H2) levels in expired breath. It can be used as an aid to detect gastro-intestinal disorders like food malabsorption, sugar intolerances and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) in a non-invasive, patient friendly manner.
HYDROGENIUS is a user-friendly, hand-held monitor that allows automatic testing for up to 10 patients in one session. It can be used without any warm up time, gives instant results and has built-in suggested testing protocols and alarms for even more ease of use.
Contact us to find the right breath monitor for you.
- Enhanced patient comfort with a wide range of consumables for different patient groups
- Easy to use interface
- No warm up time and instant results to help you save time
- Multiple patient testing: measure up to 10 patients at the same time
- Large touch screen
- HYDROCHART™ software enables easy storage, data analysis and report printing
- Built-in suggested test protocols and alarms
- Simple calibration only required every 3 months
- Maintenance reminders
- SteriTouch® technology for increases infection control