Solar GI is an advanced high-resolution manometry system offering all the tools needed for modern manometry examinations.
The Solar GI HRM system is a flexible HRM system, with various catheter options (solid state, water perfused and air-charged), for all your patient groups and for each budget. It can be expanded with HRIM, HRSM, HRCM and HRAM. The plug-and-play design, developed in close co-operation with leading university hospitals, provides incomparable flexibility in configuring a system to meet all of your specific diagnostic needs.
With the latest developments such as Chicago Classification 3.0, QuickView analysis program, 3D Esophageal Pressure Topography (EPT) and state-of-the-art catheter technology, you can perform quick (10 minutes only), reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
The Solar GI HRM system simplifies clinical procedures and offers fast and accurate diagnostic reports. Up to 40 closely spaced pressures, capture the entire esophageal motor function from the pharynx to the stomach. Visual sphincter recognition makes accurate sphincter location so easy that specialized technical training is no longer required.
With Solar GI HRM, studies can be performed with either reusable or single-use catheters. This offers maximum flexibility in system configuration set-up, clinical solution, investment and procedure costs.
Contact us to find the right configuration for you.
QuickView Software program to make HRM analysis accurate, fast and easy:
- All events will be displayed automatically on the screen, providing a quick overview of the study
- For each event, HRM results will be automatically calculated
- Automatic classification of each swallow, and overall study classification Chicago Classification 3.0
- 360 degrees tube view and 3D esophageal pressure topography (EPT) plots for a new perspective on events
HRM Studies in Less Than 10 Minutes:
- Easy positioning HRM catheter makes the esophageal manometry examination so simple that consistent high-quality measurements will always be achieved
Flexible Clinical Solutions:
- Variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRM measurement for different patient groups
- Single use and reusable catheter solutions (solid-state and water-perfused, both up to 40 pressure channels)
- Flexible HRM system solutions for every budget
Extended Functionalities (optional):
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-ray, C-Arm, ultrasound)
- LABORIE offers HRM/HRIM applications covering the whole tract, such as Small Bowel / Antroduodenum (HRSM), Sphincter of Oddi (SOM), Colon (HRCM), and Anal sphincter (HRAM)
- HRM / HRIM can also be combined with synchronized video recording capabilities
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures
Multiple Upgrade Options Include:
- Increase in pressure channels from 24 to 36
- Change from water-perfused HRM (24-36) to 40 pressure solid state HRM
- 16 Impedance channels (water perfused and solid state)
- HRAM water-perfused or-solid state