Screen-based eye tracker capturing gaze data at speeds up to 1200 Hz. This high-performance research system provides superior data quality and is designed for extensive research into behavior and eye movements – from fixation-based studies to micro-saccades.
Flexible set-up and sync options
The Pro Spectrum provides exceptional flexibility, accommodating a wide array of research scenarios and study designs.
This system can be used with the provided screen or with the eye tracker alone, enabling both on-screen and real-world stimuli, such as physical objects or people. Multiple sampling rate options accommodate everything from fixation-based research to studies with more intense requirements on data granularity and time-based measurements.
The TTL port and precise timing enable seamless synchronization capabilities with external biometric data sources, providing a holistic view of behavior.
- 8-bit TTL port receiving sync events from external systems
- Easily removable 24″ screen
Unmatched freedom of movement
The Pro Spectrum tolerates more head movements than any other high-frequency screen-based eye tracker on the market. The system provides saccadic event resolution and extremely precise data.
This unique combination of capabilities allows researchers to deeply explore human behavior and cognitive processing, as well as the mechanics of the fastest eye movements (e.g. saccades, tremors, and micro-saccades), without interfering with the natural behavior of the subject. With its ability to track freely-moving subjects, the Pro Spectrum easily facilitates research with children and other participants who would otherwise need a chinrest to control their movement.
- Very high tolerance for both large and fast head movements in all directions
- Tracking resumes quickly if the subject moves in and out of the track box
Data you can trust
The Pro Spectrum is extremely accurate and precise with unparalleled tracking robustness, which makes it possible to study a very large portion of the population in many real-life conditions.
- The 3-D eye model delivers superior gaze data, including wide gaze angles and all corners of the screen
- Two eye tracking cameras, both taking up to 1200 images per second of both eyes
- Both bright and dark pupil illumination produce superior eye image quality for processing, resulting in very high precision
- Demonstrates extremely robust tracking capabilities, regardless of ethnicity, age, or corrective lenses
- Detects eyes instantly with minimal data loss during blinks or when subjects look away
- Maintains high accuracy, precision, and tracking robustness during subjects’ head movements and in different lighting environments
- Allows precise synchronization of gaze information with data from other sources, such as EEG, GSR, or ECG
- Captures pupil data at the same sampling rate as the gaze data
- Provides eye images to allow researchers to understand what is affecting the data
- Monocular calibration can be conducted through the Tobii Pro Eye Tracker Manager or the Tobii Pro SDK.
See more details in the Technical Specification Leaflet.