PC based, wireless flowmeter designed for quick, easy and convenient uroflowmetry
Using Bluetooth® technology, FLOWMASTER has a wireless connection between the battery operated flow transducer and PC/laptop, eliminating all cables and power plugs. The flow transducer can be placed in another room or bathroom for optimal patient privacy.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology facilitates increased patient privacy while voiding.
- Battery-powered operation eliminates messy power plugs and enables easy portability.
- Print full- color reports with patient data, study results, graphs, nomograms and comments with custom clinic logo.
- Portable, compact design ideal for a clinic environment.
- Extended patient database for secure storage of a large number of uroflow studies.
- Up to seven FLOWMASTERS (used simultaneously) can be operated from a single computer, providing an optimal solution for a busy clinic environment.
- Flow nomograms according to Liverpool, Miskolc and Siroky.
- Automatic flow and volume scale selection.
- Integrate clinical data with a Hospital Information System (HIS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Automatic artifact detection.
- Multi-language support.
- Available with a height-adjustable uroflow stand and/or choice of micturition chair.